• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NO GPU anymore in the latest Photoshop 22.3.1 update on a Windows 10 PC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot active the GPU anymore in the new Version, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop 22.3.1. Please ensure that the Graphics card you are using meets the minimum system requirements for Photoshop. For more details, please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

If it meets the minimum requirements, you can try the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several posts of the same issue that you have.

Please post which hardware and which operating system do you use.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here: Win10 20H2 with Radeon RX5500, latest drivers of end of March 2021.

Photoshop Version 22.3 is working well and showing the GPU, after updating to PS 22.3.1 it is just unknown. Reverting to 22.3. did work to show the GPU again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines