• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no image in standard mode, no tabs

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated shortly after PS crashed. Now I can't get image to show up on artboard unless it's in full screen mode (no tabs available). In standard mode if I increase the size of navigator to 200% I can see a portion of image in standard mode but no tabs. Don't know how to fix.this. I've tried rebooting MacBook Pro but doesnt help.Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 2.21.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-28 at 2.22.38 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

What version of Photoshop are you using?

Have you tried resetting your preferences? Here is a help doc to walk you through the process: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Let us know if that fixes the issue?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't have any idea on what to change in preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had same exact issue, just reset the preferences and it worked! Follow the simple instructions in that link. Worked for me! Good luck. Kevin 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines