• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Live Update in Sliders, curves

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Since ver. 21.1 Photoshop (windows) is not updating instantly when I change the opacity of a layer. It updates the picture first when I stop moving the slider. This is also the case when using curves, the image doesn't update until I stop dragging the curve and it hasn't been like this before. There used to be a instant live refresh. Levels for example refreshes instantly and smoothly as it always has.

When using CTRL+T the opacity updates instantly for some reason.
I've also noticed the sliders in Select and Mask are laggy in the latest version (21.2)
Legacy mode doesn't help, neither turning GPU off and I've uninstalled and reinstalled photoshop with no luck.
I know this has been talked about since 21.1 but has this been taken care of or is there a fix I can't find?
Best regards, Georgios

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue on 21.2.2 any slider doesn't live update anymore, you have to pause for it to update, which kills the fluidity of editting and micro adjustments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, try to recalibrate and build a new ICC profile, the old one might be corrupted.
If you are using software/hardware for this task, be sure the software is set to build a matrix not LUT profile, Version 2 not Version 4 profile.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hey, So I've downloaded and loaded the v2 iCC sRGB profile and installed it
and set it to both my monitors and have also tried most of the color
profiles in the create document window and still I get choppy slider
performance and no smooth transitions between stops.

peace,
*JJ Fournier (they/them)*
573-330-5993
squigglybastard@gmail.com
*www.squigglybastard.com *

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines