• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No pixels selected

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using the pen tool and i have gone over the shape I am working on, I have made a path from the pen tool. I have saved the path and when I go try and make a selection. the error message comes up with 'No Pixels selected'. Is there something I may be forgetting?

I have attached an image

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi go to layers and check from there or in pen tool in path options you see a button to convert it to selection...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is important to make sure that the correct layer is selected in the layers panel. If you can't see the layers panel go to Window in the top menu and about halfway down select Layers. Now in double check...you may have accidentally made a second layer and if that one is highlighted the select tool will not work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines