No png file type available

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, when I export 3d layer as png format I see there is no png format available.Need help plz

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No png file type available

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, when I export 3d layer as png format I see there is no png format available.Need help plz

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What process are you using to save as PNG?

It looks you are using 3D > Export 3D Layer and have chosen to export a Wavefront/OBJ format. This is not how you would create a PNG file, that process is for exporting a 3D model file.

If you want to create a PNG file (2d rasterized image) of your 3D layer, you would find it easiest to hide all other layers, then choose File > Export > Export As... and choose PNG format. If you've done this previously, you could also find in the same menu, File > Export > Quick Export As PNG, which would use your most recent settings from the "Export As" command.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2020 0