Highlighted

No refine mode popup

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed 2021 version and testing new refine hair tool. I select subject, then click Select and Mask. The marching ants disappear and the only new popup is a 7 item lineup - quick selection tool, refine edge brush, brush tool, etc. Thinking my preferences may have gone awry and I should reset. What do you think? If I do I want a backup copy in case things get worse. Located PhotoshopPrefsMsnager.exe. Is that it? Can you think of any other reasons for the missing refine mode?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No refine mode popup

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed 2021 version and testing new refine hair tool. I select subject, then click Select and Mask. The marching ants disappear and the only new popup is a 7 item lineup - quick selection tool, refine edge brush, brush tool, etc. Thinking my preferences may have gone awry and I should reset. What do you think? If I do I want a backup copy in case things get worse. Located PhotoshopPrefsMsnager.exe. Is that it? Can you think of any other reasons for the missing refine mode?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?