• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No support from Adobe if you have a school account?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're like me you're having/had trouble rendering video with Photoshop, or perhaps some other problem. I do a series of searches to find a solution with no luck. I then turned to Adobe Support to find an answer and I see the same series of questions/answers I found with the general search. Then I turn to Adobe Support contact and I'm told to contact my institution's IT admin. What? This software is paid for (by my university) and yet I can't get support from Adobe? Frustrating, to say the least. Bring back support! Better yet, fix the problem from the outset.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Photoshop Community here is a user-to-user forum. Many of us who answer the questions are volunteers, like me. We'd be happy to try to answer your questions if you post them here.

My understanding regarding educational licenses is that the institution and Adobe have arranged--in many cases--a significant discount even beyond educational pricing. I don't know the details of those arrangements, but because I've heard the same instruction to contact your school's IT dept., I suspect the arrangement includes who is responsible for support. 

I hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines