• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Wacom pen pressure in Photoshop2020 Windows10

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any pressure sensitivity in Photoshop2020.

I'm running Wacom Cintiq 24HD Touch  on Windows10. Wacom drivers are the latest (6.3.40-2). Photoshop2020 is also upto date. I'm running Windows Ink. I don't have the PSUserConfig in my setting folder. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Hi

In version 21.2.3 Adobe have changed it back, so you now use the PSUserConfig.txt file and disable Windows Ink, Pen pressure is working fine for me with that set-up

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have the same issue, try to remove the file PSUserConfig.txt of your system and enable the windows ink in the panel of your drive, in this case i'm using the wacom intus drive. 

The Windows Ink doesnt work good in the photoshop , but the pressure was work well. 

Screenshot_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last windows update is forcing who uses tablet to use the windows ink. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that was my understanding. To be clear, I don't have PSUserConfig on my system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks. I understand, that's why I do have Windows Ink enabled. This didn't solve my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

In version 21.2.3 Adobe have changed it back, so you now use the PSUserConfig.txt file and disable Windows Ink, Pen pressure is working fine for me with that set-up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ged Traynor,

It's working on my system, I have this Photoshop version 21.2.3 and I test what you said and it's really working! thank you very much for the solution of the problem

Screenshot_2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, that wasn't working for me. Let me try it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works! Thanks. Been using Wacom tablets since 1992 with Photoshop. Never thought in 2020 we'd be dropping text files into system folders to get the pressuser sensitivty to work, but here we are. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello to whomever it concerns,

I recently installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on a new hard drive, I used a disc so Windows had some updates to do.  Before Windows updated, I installed Photoshop 2021, installed my Wacom One, and everything worked great.  Post the Windows update last night, I have lost pen pressure in Photoshop.  My Wacom settings register pressure, and toggling Windows Ink has zero effect, as does creating a PSUserConfig text document with "# Use Wacom Professional Service   UseSystemStylus 0" in it.  I really need help here, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines