Highlighted

No way to merge 360 Panorama in PS

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I shot a 360 Panorama with my Mavic Pro 2 and I always end up with the 26 individual raw files. I wanted to stitch them togehter in Photoshop to then fill in the sky and end up with a 360 Panorama that I could upload. Somehow there is no way to merge the photos together in Photoshop as it always ends up really distorted or not making sense at all. I had to use a windows computer with Microsoft ICE to stitch the pano together and then transfer it to my Mac to fill in the sky. 

Is there something that I am missing or is Photoshop just not capable of merging those Mavic Panoramas together?

Best, 

Max

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No way to merge 360 Panorama in PS

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I shot a 360 Panorama with my Mavic Pro 2 and I always end up with the 26 individual raw files. I wanted to stitch them togehter in Photoshop to then fill in the sky and end up with a 360 Panorama that I could upload. Somehow there is no way to merge the photos together in Photoshop as it always ends up really distorted or not making sense at all. I had to use a windows computer with Microsoft ICE to stitch the pano together and then transfer it to my Mac to fill in the sky. 

Is there something that I am missing or is Photoshop just not capable of merging those Mavic Panoramas together?

Best, 

Max

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0

Have something to add?