Highlighted

Noise Gradient in Photoshop

Can someone help me with noise gradients? Unlike a normal gradient, I cannot select the exact colors I want, so how can I select the exact colors that I want?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Feature request, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Noise Gradient in Photoshop

Can someone help me with noise gradients? Unlike a normal gradient, I cannot select the exact colors I want, so how can I select the exact colors that I want?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Feature request, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Noise Gradient

Hi there,

As you're looking to create Noise Gradients in Photoshop, please have a look at this video and let us know if it helps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eik0RDzMULY

Regards,
Sahil

In this Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 Tutorial, I will demonstrate 3 creative ways to use the noise Gradients feature in the Gradient Fill Tool Menu. These include: 1. Create colorful backdrops and overlays to blend with 2. Create fun circle or square elements using transparency and style 3. Create Text

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Noise Gradient

This video doesnt really tell me enough about how to specifically control the colors you want

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Noise Gradient in Photoshop

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 21, 2020

I'm uncertain exactly what you are after, but maybe you could do this:

Whaen you make your Noise Gradient, for "Color Model" choose HSB, and set the saturation slider to zero, to make it Grayscale. Then, once you have your gradient drawn, add a Gradient Map layer above it, maybe with a gradien similar to this:

image.png

You can see the results in the background behind the dialog box here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines