• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NOISE. NOISE. NOISE.

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help needed, Every shot I open has noise levels that are out of this world. My camera, D500 shows me a perfect image yet when I tranfer onto photoshop they are terrible. I even bought De-Noise to try and get an acceptable image which is better but not what I ex;ect from photoshop. I never had this problem a few years ago and even old photos with NO Noise now have it when I open them. I have checked my cache level which is set on 4 as other people have stated but no help there. I must admit I am NOT an expert by any means but am sure a photo should look as good on screen as it does on the camera. Any help will be appreciated. thank you one and all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Could you provide a RAW file and the resulting tif? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you also tell us what settings you are using on your camera, including the ISO?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and whether you are actually shooting raw files, processed in ACR > Photoshop, or simply open camera jpegs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What settings are you using in the camera, ISO, aperture and shutter speed. Also, what file format is your camera saving images as?

Are you zooming in on the images on your display on your camera, to see the quality when the pictures are at a larger size, as this is the way you can see your image as it would be blown up on your computer.

In its original size on the small display, it can be very misleading, as it is tonnes of pixels crammed into a small area, so it will always look HD and decent quality. The defects are not noticeable due to the size of small size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines