Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Noob to Photoshop and to Screen Printing

Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just d/l the trial version of Photoshop. At the same time I am trying my hand at screen printing. I have never used photoshop. I have a Macbook Pro laptop with an Epson Artisan 1430 printer. I want to learn how to add colors to a black and white image or photopgrah. Once all the colors have been added to print the color separations, then burn the separations to a screen. Can someone help me in this process or show me where to go to find further help/information. Maybe a series of videos, books or whatever. There is not much that I have been able to find that covers this on YouTube or elsewhere. Any help is greatly appreciated because currently I am at a stand still.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sebastian Bleak has a course on LinkedIn Learning called Learn T-shirt Printing and Design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines