• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Normal brush tip bug

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My brush cursor changed from Normal Brush tip to Full Size Brush tip and don't even being selected as Normal. I have reinstalled photoshop, rest configurations, uninstalled all brushes, tried everything possible and this curse don't leave my brush!!! I need precision to refine masks and how can I do this with a brush that is smaller than the cursor circle?
Somebody please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac? 

If so: Please post a screenshot of  System Preferences > Accessibility > Display > Cursor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is a bug. Any brush cursor shows ONLY the full size brush whether or not Normal is selected. There is no way to make the cursor show the normal brush tip...just the big lie. lol. How can I line up a clean erase or straight brush along a line. I line up with the brush outline. Why is no one else encountering this. I find it in 2023 and the new Beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kenh,

What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please provide meaningful information (like answering the request made to the original poster).

So far your claim of a »bug« appears to lake merit. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines