• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to to zoom with ctrl+mouse wheel in the photoshop raw editor

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previusly I have always been able to zoom by holding Ctrl and using the mouse wheel. I just installed photoshop on a new computer(win10) and I am stil able to zoom like that in regular photoshop, but not in the RAW editor. It is driving me mad. WTF is happening, and how do I turn it back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sry, i meant to say Alt+mouse wheel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should just need to use the wheel no modifier is required. However, your Photoshop Preferences needs to be set Checked that is.

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This prefference affect wether or not I have to hold Alt to zoom with the mouse wheel, but it still won't let me zoom in the photoshop raw editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In ACR UI the mouse wheel scroll ACR Image display up and down.  You are using ACR UI not Photoshop UI.  Ctrl+Wheel scrolls left and right and Alt+Wheel zooms in and out on Window 10 in ACR for me.   In Photsop  UI wheel zooms in and out, Ctrl+Wheel zooms in and out but seem to have a performance issues and Alt+Wheel will pan the image up and down when the image dos not fit within Photoshio image display area. 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines