• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to use "scrubby zoom" or "rotate view" tool.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks!  I seem to be having some horrible issues with Photoshop. I'm running through some turorials, they're a couple years old. But, I haven't seen anything that says that the function has changed at all and I keep running across the same answers that do not seem to fix my problem. I am not able to use the " scrubby zoom" or "rotate view" tool. 

I have selected "OpenGL" in my preferences. I have restarted both my computer and photoshop.  What else am I missing? Are "OpenGL" functions just buggy at this time? Or what?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try to update your Photoshop or Graphic card driver and reset Photoshop Preferences......regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply.

I just updated my GPUdrivers before reading this.  Using dual Radeon 580's . And I've  looked for PS updates. Esverything says I'm updated though. Could this be wrong?

Still having the issue. Everything restarted. I've even reset tools just to be sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines