Highlighted

Not Desire texture/pixels

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the texture on the attached photo appear and I don't know where it is from and why it appears. It still here after exportation in JPG or PDF . Can anyone help and tell me how to fix it ? 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not Desire texture/pixels

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the texture on the attached photo appear and I don't know where it is from and why it appears. It still here after exportation in JPG or PDF . Can anyone help and tell me how to fix it ? 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2020-07-27 à 11.59.45.pngCapture d’écran 2020-07-27 à 11.55.32.pngCapture d’écran 2020-07-27 à 10.40.20.png

I think you have a software  or work flow issue not a texture issue.  I do not see anything that looks like a texture someone would use.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines