Highlighted

Not Downloading to 10TB Drive although I have more than enough space.

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to install photoshop for almost 4 hours now, changed my directory to my 10Tb drive and it still won't install and says I don't have enough disk space. What's going on?

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not Downloading to 10TB Drive although I have more than enough space.

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to install photoshop for almost 4 hours now, changed my directory to my 10Tb drive and it still won't install and says I don't have enough disk space. What's going on?

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system?

What type of drive, what size, and how full is the system drive?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is currently 8.2TB of space left on it out of 10TB, and it is a SeaGate drive. I run on Windows 10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if you change the install location to a drive that is not the default one (on which the OS is installed). You need to have space on the default drive, because even in this case many files need to be copied over there. So try by freeing up space on your startup disk.

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by default Windows downloads to your documents folder first BEFORE it trys to install anything and as pointed out, the default location for that is your C drive

p.s Windows will not install software to an external USB or a root drive... just so you know mate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of drive, what size, and how full is the system drive?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0