• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not seeing options in properties panel with unlocked background image

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated PS CC to the most recent version and am attempting to try out the new features in the properties tab. I unlocked the background image but all I get is the image size, no other options.  What am I not doing? Thanks for any help!

mhflorell_0-1602532647034.png

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! Would you mind telling us which other options are you trying to access? You can find other panels by going to Windows on top.

Please have a look at this article for more information on what's new in Photoshop: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new.html

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of CC are you using.  You have the document targeted not layer 0. What is in the Properties panel depends on what is currently being working on. I'm surprised there are not more document properties ins the panel. Here is what is see on windows 10 PS 2020 version 21.2.4 for  the document and for layer 0 in the panel.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines