Highlighted

Not valid photoshop file?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I saved this picture I was drawing in photoshop today, but now it wont open. It is saying could not complete your request because it is not a valid Photoshop document. I try searched on internet but nothing worked. I had a quite a lot of work done and now it´s all gone. Can someone help me please? Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18oW-t3-3PiKQ3XfPYDWOAM7hKcaO12jR/view?usp=sharing

Topics

Crash or freeze, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not valid photoshop file?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I saved this picture I was drawing in photoshop today, but now it wont open. It is saying could not complete your request because it is not a valid Photoshop document. I try searched on internet but nothing worked. I had a quite a lot of work done and now it´s all gone. Can someone help me please? Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18oW-t3-3PiKQ3XfPYDWOAM7hKcaO12jR/view?usp=sharing

Topics

Crash or freeze, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried downloading any of the PSD  repair apps to see if they can fix the corrupted file.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I didn't try it. I found previous file I saved before this one and there is less work done but whatever I do it again. Thank you. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines