Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nothing appear in PS CC 2018

Participant ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I've downloaded Photoshop CC 2018 last night and today I wanted to try the new features but when I launch the app, the widow was empty (the control panel with file, edit... etc were there but nothing else), I've tried open a Raw picture, PS Raw pops up but again no picture ! I click "open image" and again the picture didn't appear !

Please help me recover that issue !

Here is my specs: i5 6300HQ @ 2.3 GHz, 8 Gb RAM, GTX 950M, 1To HDD

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you tried resetting the preferences of Photoshop? Preferences in Photoshop

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your reply !

Reseting the preferences doesn't change anything, the window is still empty.

I've noticed that I've got the same issue on Illustrator and After Effect in the composition windows too.

May be a GPU driver issue interfering with adobe software engine ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be related to the GPU also, try unchecking "Use Graphics Processor" in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance then relaunch Photoshop and share the results with us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When right clicking on Photoshop desktop icon and chose Run with graphic processor > Integrated graphics, Photoshop start properly so the issue is actually coming from the gpu. I'll try to go to an older driver version and try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After completly uninstall the Nvidia drivers (PhysX, Geforce Experience, Graphic driver) and uninstall the GPU in the peripheral manager, the issue is still there .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After reinstalling all the apps, PS start screen is missing again. I can open images but before opening each one, I've to disable the graphic processor and after opening them, activate it. In any case, Camera Raw is unable to display the picture so I can't change raw settings of my dslr which is very bad. Actually, when opening a raw, the image wich appear in the camera raw window is like a screenshot of the photoshop's window below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines