• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nothing but a blank white box after splash screen PS 21.1.2

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was working on PC version 2019 fine. Updated to the latest, 21.1.2, and now all I get after the splash screen is a blank white box with the little x in the corner to close it. When I close it, the whole program closes. 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled several different versions of PS, deleted app preference files, and nothing changes. I've waited for something to appear in the blank box. Cloud says my computer is compatible and has necessary specs.

At this point I would just like to have the old 2019 version back but it's no longer an option to download!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

This is incredible, but out of sheer exasperation I used the Windows compatibility troubleshooter and I can't believe it fixed it but it did. First time for everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is incredible, but out of sheer exasperation I used the Windows compatibility troubleshooter and I can't believe it fixed it but it did. First time for everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did it look like this

20201022_191833_HDR.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it did. And I could not use the program with that box present. When I closed the box, photoshop closed with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines