Highlighted

Nothing is Working Properly

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help if you can.When I use LR and click an image to edit in Ps, I get these error messages. This started after the updates. and I really need to get these images updated. How do I fix this?.: 

20201114_111253.jpg20201114_111311.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Nothing is Working Properly

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help if you can.When I use LR and click an image to edit in Ps, I get these error messages. This started after the updates. and I really need to get these images updated. How do I fix this?.: 

20201114_111253.jpg20201114_111311.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0
V.Nicole LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Equal Love Studios

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0