• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nvida Graphics card not being reconised

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could anyone advise please, rarely had issues with CC but the latest is driving me nuts.

I checked in LR that the Nvida is being used and in Raw then go to CC and its says there is a driver issue, but all drivers  are the latest, I even uninstalled and reinstalled. 

HOWVER if i run CC 2020 version no issues whatso ever, so its not my hardware 

Spec for those who may know

MasterProcessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz

Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable)

64-bit operating system, x64-based 

NVIDA GEforce RTX 2060Super with 16GB Ram 

I would really value some assistance as this is teh first time I am actually thinking of leaving Adobe 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't get strung up on the "latest" drivers. An older version could work better. Beyond that there's really not much we can tell you. Those annoying graphics issues take patience and time to figure out and there's unfortunately no magic recipe. you have to take a deep breath, sit down and just experiment. A simple strategy might be to disable RTX and restrict memory in the NVidia panel so the card appears as an older model with less capabilities, but that's not guaranteed to work, either.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not alone with your problem. There are several post about the same issue.

Please try the following steps:

• Update your NVidia graphic driver to the lastest Studio Version
  • Check for and install all Windows patches and updates. So you are on the latest Windows version (build 20H2)
  • Reinstall the latest Photoshop version 22.3.1

For some users this may help.

I've work on the latest Windows 10 (builkd 20H2) version and have the latest version of the NVidia Studio Version driver installed. I don't have had the problem with PS 22.3.1 that the GPU isn't detect.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is aware of the issue and is working on a fix.  You can roll back to 22.3 version if you are encountering this problem in 22.3.1 and this work-around has worked for most people until the update arrives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines