• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 TI Settings for PS CC 2017

Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone. I hope someone can help me with this. It's been on my mind for awhile.

I've been tinkering with my display calibration and I have a question about my graphics card. I'm using a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB. Are there any particular settings I should be using in the Nvidia control panel, like texture filtering, ect.? I've been fooling around in there, but really don't know what to do or how each setting will affect the performance of PS. Are there any recommendations anyone could give? I don't care about battery life. My main focus is optimal performance.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you are using a laptop, in which case you might also have something like an HD5000 integral GPU that they system uses to keep power consumption down.  If you are not worried about battery life, you _might_ be able to disable the built in GPU, but I understand that this is not always possible.

I no longer have access to NVIDIA preferences from the task bar with my Windows 10 installation, and have to go via Geforce Experience, and I am disinclined to mess with that, but I am not using a laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines