• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Object Select, Select and mask Onion skin not working

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is ridiculous. When I enter object select - select and mask mode the onion skin option doesnt show my layer beneath my selection. I've tried everything. I've reset my preferences. I've restarted my computer. I've check and unchecked every setting in this tool. The selection is working because in marching ants I can see it's selecting but I can't see my layer underneath in onion skin mode. I know this is a big problem and alot of people have this issue but no fixes help me. I see alot of people just saying to use the old refine edge tool but I don't want to use that tool I want to use this one. I don't want to be rude but its extremely irritating that this is still a problem. I've included a screenshot. Please help me

ps1.JPG

ps2.JPG

  the green is part of a mask I already have, I want to add my selection to my existing mask. I watched my professor do it in a lecture so I know it's possible

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know object subtract isnt on but that doesnt change anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi check the following video hope it helps you...regards

https://youtu.be/Z8kUpM2Qaqo

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your GPU detected and enabled?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines