Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Oil Paint is not working in Photoshop Nvidia geforce gt 710

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Hopefully someone will be able to help me i have tried everything and i am unable to get my Geforce GT710 graphics card to work.

All features work in PS apart from the Oil Paint filter, this is not greyed out i just get a error message when i go to use it then PS shutsdown.

Any Help would be greatfull

Dave

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

Could you please check if the Graphics card is getting detected in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance Menu?
Also, in that same menu click on Advanced Settings and make sure that OpenCL is checked and change the Drawing Mode to Advanced.

Let us know if it helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil

Thanks for your reply the graphics card is getting detectede in the Preferences menu.

When i go to the Advanced Settings the OpenCL is Greyed out so i am unable to select this option

Thank

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have a look at the steps performed in this video and let us know if it helps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKTTVzLiQc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will have a look at this tomorrow and follow the steps and let you know the outcome 

thanks 

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This did not solve the same problem. I have already updated the driver and tried all possible ways. Do not be more what to do ... What else can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines