Highlighted

Oil Paint not working

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I tried using oil paint in photoshop but it does not work. I checked and photoshop is up to date as are my drivers. My laptop is hp pavilion 64 bit. What else can I do to make it work?

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Oil Paint not working

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I tried using oil paint in photoshop but it does not work. I checked and photoshop is up to date as are my drivers. My laptop is hp pavilion 64 bit. What else can I do to make it work?

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi check this video hope it helps you....regards

https://youtu.be/phl48dTE1KI

Ali Sajjad
In this oil painting Photoshop tutorial, you'll learn how to turn photo to oil painting effect in Photoshop cc with a very easy to follow steps. at the end o...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try updating you Intel UHD GPU driver from here

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126788/Intel-UHD-Graphics-605

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 1