Highlighted

Old actions don't work properly on the new PS CC 2019

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Photoshoppers,

Is anyone else pissed that the hundreded of dollars and hours that have been spent over the years are now all useless with the new PS? They still run, but I'm guessing because they've moved things, that not all the actions work anymore. Once they finish, the images are only proccesed by part of the action and it's driving me crazy. 

Has anyone else noticed this and or have a sollution other than going back to 2018?

Regards

Adele

Topics

Actions and scripting, How to, Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Old actions don't work properly on the new PS CC 2019

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Photoshoppers,

Is anyone else pissed that the hundreded of dollars and hours that have been spent over the years are now all useless with the new PS? They still run, but I'm guessing because they've moved things, that not all the actions work anymore. Once they finish, the images are only proccesed by part of the action and it's driving me crazy. 

Has anyone else noticed this and or have a sollution other than going back to 2018?

Regards

Adele

Topics

Actions and scripting, How to, Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about more detail? What actions, and what isn't working?
I have numerous actions from much older versions and haven't had problems with any of them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure its an action problem and not a document problem

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SO I reloaded all the actions onto a new comuter and they're all woprking again. It's so strange. At least I've got all my actions working again. They are ones I've made over the years from CS5 to The cloud. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0