Highlighted

Old Photoshop files

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CD art on old Zip drives. They have been copied to a PC if I recall and transferred to a Mac. I am sure they opened years ago, but will not open on mac or pc now . The files were created around 2000. 

They say they are psd files, look normal and then something like not valid photoshop files. Any ideas?  I have an old photoshop CS3.  The one used was probably older? 

thanks   [Email address removed by moderator - please do not post personal information in this public forum]

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Old Photoshop files

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CD art on old Zip drives. They have been copied to a PC if I recall and transferred to a Mac. I am sure they opened years ago, but will not open on mac or pc now . The files were created around 2000. 

They say they are psd files, look normal and then something like not valid photoshop files. Any ideas?  I have an old photoshop CS3.  The one used was probably older? 

thanks   [Email address removed by moderator - please do not post personal information in this public forum]

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?