• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Older Versions of Photoshop

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sure wish Adobe would offer older versions of Photoshop for those of us who would be casual users and cannot justify the expense of buying the latest and greatest version.  Don't say try the CC!  I want nothing to do with the Cloud!  I have Elements 2020,  but sometimes I could use more features for photo restoration. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two add-ons for photoshop elements that extend the feature set to

include some previously photoshop only stuff.

https://elementsplus.net/

https://thepluginsite.com/products/elementsxxl/mac/index.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I want nothing to do with the Cloud!"

Just for clarity - you can use CC locally working on your PC and saving everything to disk drives on your PC. There is no requirement to use the cloud storage at all. Many users, including me, do this.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not know that.  I would still need to have CC installed on my PC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you need the creative cloud app installed on your computer,  as that is how the various applications are installed and updated. Photoshop is then installed on your computer. Everything is really done on your computer. You can save images to the cloud, but that isn't necessary. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I still think it would be worth while for Adobe to offer older versions of its software at reduced prices and with the understanding there is no support available.  Not all want to pay the high prices Adobe asks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines