Once a month on average Adobe Cloud brings my computer down, this time will not open photoshop again

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every three weeks to a month, Creative Cloud brings my computer to it's knees, and I have to patiently watch spinning beach balls for about an hour as I try to desperately save anything I was doing before I shut my computer and bring it back up. Once up, the Adobe Creative Cloud spends about an hour re-installing for some reason, then I am asked to re-sign in (with a code sent to my phone) and usually I can resume using my subscription after all that mess. But, this time, after going through all of the above mentioned, if I try to open Photoshop, up comes a screen saying "Sign In Required" with an eternally spinning circle at the bottom, even though I have the Adobe Cloud up and signed in right there next to it. I'm going on my second day of this (finally gave up and went to bed last night in frustration). I have SO MUCH WORK TO DO, this is making my life hard. Help!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?