Once opening multiple files, cant switch between them. Latest Photoshop, Latest Mac OS

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I open multiple files, photoshop will freeze and I can click the seperate tabs but the image on the screen doesnt change no matter what I do. The only way I can view the different documents is to drag them into their own window, so if I have 5 docs open, I'd need 5 different windows. This is becomming a real pain, I cant ocntinue to work like this itys driving me mad. 

The only resolution I have is by closing and re-opening photoshop. Can someone please help? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Scott

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Once opening multiple files, cant switch between them. Latest Photoshop, Latest Mac OS

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I open multiple files, photoshop will freeze and I can click the seperate tabs but the image on the screen doesnt change no matter what I do. The only way I can view the different documents is to drag them into their own window, so if I have 5 docs open, I'd need 5 different windows. This is becomming a real pain, I cant ocntinue to work like this itys driving me mad. 

The only resolution I have is by closing and re-opening photoshop. Can someone please help? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Scott

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 22, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

If you wo to the menu window/arange/consolidate all to tabs

Or try resetting the preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html#setting_illustrator_preferences

My Best

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 1