One bug with free Photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Photoshop developers today we were sitting with a friend in the program for communication Discord and I asked him for a file with your application topish Photoshop he threw me a file in the form .exe and I opened it but there were errors in which it was written that there is no file format .dll and then he threw me a folder with all these files and Photoshop opened perfectly.

Title changed by Moderator

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

One bug with free Photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Photoshop developers today we were sitting with a friend in the program for communication Discord and I asked him for a file with your application topish Photoshop he threw me a file in the form .exe and I opened it but there were errors in which it was written that there is no file format .dll and then he threw me a folder with all these files and Photoshop opened perfectly.

Title changed by Moderator

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 29, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

You may want to change the title of the thread by the way … 

What you are describing sounds a little unclear, so just to make sure: Do you have a CC license? 

What exe did your colleague share with you? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

У меня нет коллег и я нахожусь в России

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I mistakenly wrote »colleague« instead of »friend«. 

Just to clarify: Which exact program and version are you talking about? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC Это что????

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

У меня нету

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There is no such thing as free Photoshop, sounds to me like you trying to use a pirated version

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 3