One Monitor Of Dual Montor Freezes Using Photoshop

Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I updated to PS 2021 one of the two monitors of my dual monitor pair freezes intermittently. I use my main monitor for the image itself and the secomd monitor for all toolbars panels etc. Intermittently the image on the main monitor freezes. If I change a curve or make an adjustment at that point there is no change to the main image even though on the navigator panel on the second monitor I can see the change to the image occuring. If I have several images open in tabs and click on the tabs the image on the main monitor doesn't change but I can see the images change in the Navigator panel on the other monitor. I can save the image and when I reopen from Bridge without having closed down PS it all works again....until the next time it happens.

It seems like maybe it might be a OS or graphics card issue except that it never occured until I upgraded to PS 2021. Using a Windows 10 sytem with 64 Ram

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Howard

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

One Monitor Of Dual Montor Freezes Using Photoshop

Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I updated to PS 2021 one of the two monitors of my dual monitor pair freezes intermittently. I use my main monitor for the image itself and the secomd monitor for all toolbars panels etc. Intermittently the image on the main monitor freezes. If I change a curve or make an adjustment at that point there is no change to the main image even though on the navigator panel on the second monitor I can see the change to the image occuring. If I have several images open in tabs and click on the tabs the image on the main monitor doesn't change but I can see the images change in the Navigator panel on the other monitor. I can save the image and when I reopen from Bridge without having closed down PS it all works again....until the next time it happens.

It seems like maybe it might be a OS or graphics card issue except that it never occured until I upgraded to PS 2021. Using a Windows 10 sytem with 64 Ram

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Howard

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?