• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

only need to use the student promotion for about 5 months, but there is only an annual plan.

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm a college student who wants to use Photoshop and illustrations. only need to use the student promotion for about 5 months, but there is only an annual plan. Is there a penalty for during the annual plan? I'm wondering if I can only use it as a student plan for about 5 months.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The specially priced Photography plan is annual plan is paid at 9.99 per month or can be pre-paid, and yes, there is a penalty for cancellation. You can purchase a monthly plan for 31.49 per month that can be cancelled. 

~ Jane

60025DB6-EFDC-4B79-AE7E-65ABA934B6C8.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is only an annual plan, and you commit to pay for the year. Adobe do give a generous discount if you cancel your contract early, you only pay half the remaining fee for the year. 

there is a monthly plan with no commitment but it's over $70 per month. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines