Highlighted

Only white screen shown when start Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start all Adobe programmes including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator from my office computer, it has not been working at all, which had worked well for a couple of weeks. It shows only white screen without anything as shown in below screenshot: 

error message 1.png

I tried my best to find out the solution, by (1) uninstall all current Adobe product including the Illustrator, (2) install them again, (3) Press and hold "Alt," "Control" and "Shift" at the same time as the program launched, and delete all current settings (4) press print screen to capture (5) uninstall current products and install old version and upgrade it..... all measures I tried, but no vail. 

I desperately need to work Photoshop and other Adobe programmes on my working computer in the officer.  

Thank you for your support. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Only white screen shown when start Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start all Adobe programmes including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator from my office computer, it has not been working at all, which had worked well for a couple of weeks. It shows only white screen without anything as shown in below screenshot: 

error message 1.png

I tried my best to find out the solution, by (1) uninstall all current Adobe product including the Illustrator, (2) install them again, (3) Press and hold "Alt," "Control" and "Shift" at the same time as the program launched, and delete all current settings (4) press print screen to capture (5) uninstall current products and install old version and upgrade it..... all measures I tried, but no vail. 

I desperately need to work Photoshop and other Adobe programmes on my working computer in the officer.  

Thank you for your support. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 14, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you fix it? I have a same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem -- any fix or workarounds? Just installed from Creative Cloud and it launches with a plain white screen. Closing the screen briefly shows Photoshop launch and immediately closes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an Activation issue, if you have seen that dialog box that shows Activation limit reached and asks you to sign out of one device which you no longer use, this white box is that same pop up for some reason it does not load properly.

Please try this :

• Please sign out of the Creative cloud application and exit it
  • Go to Account.adobe.com/profile 
  • On your left hand you will see a bunch of options, choose Active Sessions from the list
  • Deactivate all sessions, once deactivated log out of the account.adobe.com web page
  • Restart your computer and then Launch Creative cloud and log in with your registered email.
  • Try launching the applications and confirm if that helped.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did not work..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same white screen, and I've done everything except sacrifice a sheep

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried every possible option out there, 3 times an Adobe "Expert" took over my system, just to watch them repeat the same process I did over and over again (These guys had no clue).
Anyway, the only thing fixing it was to reinstall windows. Quite a hassle to reinstall all software but CC apps work again. This seemed to be the only solution for now...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved it with this fix:
Reset your Internet Explorer settings through Tools menu -> Internet Options -> Advanced tab -> Reset Internet Explorer settings section and press the "Reset..." button.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0