Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Onsta360 One X2 3D panorama disable openGL

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I’ve a got a Insta 360 One X2 360° camera. When I open a .dng (stitched with Insta 360 studio), in Photoshop to transform it in a 3D panorama, the operation seems to be ok.

But after, if I try to navigate in the spheric panorama, Photoshop display me a very special picture (like some big pixels) but impossible to navigate in the panorama.

When I look at my preference, every time I try to do it, Photoshop as disactivated  3D and Open GL.

My iMac is an iMac 5K 2017 / 16Go RAM / Core i5 / Radeon pro 570 4Go and my photoshop CC is up to date.

What can I do to fix this problem ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pixels have no actual actual print size its the document resolution that set pixel print density a pixel print size.  Resolution is meaningless on a display a display has single resolution the pixel size the are manufactured with.  Image size changing on a display is done scaling the image.  You only see you actual image pixels whey you  scale(zoom) to 100% actual pixels. The are big an small pixels in an image all pixels in an image are rendered the same size.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines