Highlighted

OPACITY DROP DOWN STOPPED WORKING !!!!!!!!! Adobe 2020

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opacity drop down stopped working !!!!!!!

I see there is a problem Adobe cannot fix !!!! i use this every day a simple task if ADOBE cannot fix then whats the point !!!!!

I am opertaing Adobe Photoshop Version: 21.2.2 20200807.r.289 2020/08/07: 287d0d87ec x64 Number of Launches: 11 Operating System: Mac OS 10.15.7

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

OPACITY DROP DOWN STOPPED WORKING !!!!!!!!! Adobe 2020

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opacity drop down stopped working !!!!!!!

I see there is a problem Adobe cannot fix !!!! i use this every day a simple task if ADOBE cannot fix then whats the point !!!!!

I am opertaing Adobe Photoshop Version: 21.2.2 20200807.r.289 2020/08/07: 287d0d87ec x64 Number of Launches: 11 Operating System: Mac OS 10.15.7

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Which opacity dropdown are you referring too, can you post a screenshot to highlight the issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 1
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't like giving much away 🙂

What "opacity drop down" are you having an issue with, Layers panel, brush tool, gradient,.....something else?

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me crystal ball didn't work on this one Dave 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 1