• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

opacity option not available

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with close to 30 layers in a timeline animation. For some reason some of my layers have changed to 0% opacity. The opacity option on the layers window is grayed out for those layers. How can I change this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of the full screen including your Layers panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you created any keyframes ?

have you used any Transition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's the screenshot. Yes, I had been playing with opacity but have removed all of those. One had been hiding in a group layer. I've removed that as well. Doing that allowed me to change back to 100% opacity on most of the layers but three remain grayed out, the first two and the last. Before I changed back the earlier layers the last file was at 100% but now it's reverted to 0%. Grrr. Is the file too large at 149.7 mb? Could it be corrupted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines