Highlighted

Opacity problem with brush.

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

An odd bug that I can seem to fix is that while using a brush and painting the opacity seems to slowly go down every time I use the color picker on my cintiq pen to choose another color. It's weird. It seems that the opacity drops a few percent every time I use the color picker. I then have to go to the 'opacity' on the tool bar at the top and move it back up. Any idea as to why this is happening? I have a cintiq at work and at home and it does this on both...but I'm using the same Asus Republic of Gamers laptop at both places. 

Thanks, 

Braden

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Opacity problem with brush.

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

An odd bug that I can seem to fix is that while using a brush and painting the opacity seems to slowly go down every time I use the color picker on my cintiq pen to choose another color. It's weird. It seems that the opacity drops a few percent every time I use the color picker. I then have to go to the 'opacity' on the tool bar at the top and move it back up. Any idea as to why this is happening? I have a cintiq at work and at home and it does this on both...but I'm using the same Asus Republic of Gamers laptop at both places. 

Thanks, 

Braden

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try to reset your preferences may be it helps you.....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0