• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open Recent List Query

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the "Open Recent" result from a list of image names to thumb nails?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although Preferences > File Handling will allow you to control the number of files in the list, there is no option for thumbnails of those files. I can see it built into the Collections option within Bridge some day -- for example, to be available when both Bridge and Photoshop are open -- but don't count on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest versions of Photoshop show a Home Screen which display thumbnail previews of all of the recently opened files. If you don't see this either…

• Your version of Photoshop is too old OR
  • You have the Home Screen turned off which can easily be turned on/off via the "Disable the Home Screen" check box in the General section of the Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice catch. I don't use the home screen. Ever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cheers Norman. I don't think a lot of people do. Myself included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines