Highlighted

Opencl not available in 21.2.1

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Photoshop updated to v21.2.1 and I am no longer able to use opencl - it's grayed out. Graphics card is nvidia quadro m2000. I updated the graphics driver and when that didn't help did a clean install of the driver. That didn't help either. Resetting ps preferences didn't help either. I've tried all the settings changes suggested in adobe help and various forums but nothing has helped. Opencl is working perfectly in an older version of ps on my system (20.0.10).

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Opencl not available in 21.2.1

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Photoshop updated to v21.2.1 and I am no longer able to use opencl - it's grayed out. Graphics card is nvidia quadro m2000. I updated the graphics driver and when that didn't help did a clean install of the driver. That didn't help either. Resetting ps preferences didn't help either. I've tried all the settings changes suggested in adobe help and various forums but nothing has helped. Opencl is working perfectly in an older version of ps on my system (20.0.10).

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 10 day old driver?

QUADRO DESKTOP/QUADRO NOTEBOOK DRIVER RELEASE 450

Version: R450 U2 (451.77)  WHQL
Release Date: 2020.7.16
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Language: English (US)
File Size: 408.28 MB

Windows Quadro Certified 

Photoshop is detecting my Quadro k2200  with that driver

glgpu[0].GLVersion="2.1"
glgpu[0].IsIntegratedGLGPU=0
glgpu[0].GLMemoryMB=4096
glgpu[0].GLName="NVIDIA Quadro K2200"
glgpu[0].GLVendor="NVIDIA Corporation"
glgpu[0].GLVendorID=4318
glgpu[0].GLDriverVersion="27.21.14.5177"
glgpu[0].GLRectTextureSize=16384
glgpu[0].GLRenderer="Quadro K2200/PCIe/SSE2"
glgpu[0].GLRendererID=5050
glgpu[0].HasGLNPOTSupport=1

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
marsfee LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding. I downloaded the latest driver from nvidia this morning and did a clean install but it didn't help. But I've gone back to v20 for now and on my system it's so much more responsive than v21 ever was I'm just going to stick with it for now. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines