Highlighted

OpenType Feature > Figure Style > Tabular Lining available in Photoshop??

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company uses Font Freight Display Pro and it has two styles of numbers. 'Old style' figures (where some characters drop below the baseline) and 'lining' figures where they sit on the baseline. See below the reference.

Freight - difference on numbers.jpg

I can fix the problem using InDesign and Illustrator throught the below path (ghanging from 'old style' to 'lining' figures). However, Photoshop doesn't give me this option. As I work a lot with this Font on Photoshop, I would like to know if anyone knows a slolution for this issue?

Picture1.png

Many thanks!

Larissa

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

OpenType Feature > Figure Style > Tabular Lining available in Photoshop??

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company uses Font Freight Display Pro and it has two styles of numbers. 'Old style' figures (where some characters drop below the baseline) and 'lining' figures where they sit on the baseline. See below the reference.

Freight - difference on numbers.jpg

I can fix the problem using InDesign and Illustrator throught the below path (ghanging from 'old style' to 'lining' figures). However, Photoshop doesn't give me this option. As I work a lot with this Font on Photoshop, I would like to know if anyone knows a slolution for this issue?

Picture1.png

Many thanks!

Larissa

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, selet the numbers, and in the properties panel, you can change the figures, under Type Options.tabular figures.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, you can select a character and hover, you will be able to get the alternates.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0