Organizing projects - various questions

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so, I am running a small YT channel about football games and as my projects become bigger and bigger I need to up my organization skills to make the work flow smoother.

I have this problem where I often use a lot of club logos, for every scoreboard, every table, etc. And that always involves resizing them, copying, pasting, nasty stuff.

What would be the most efficient way to take care of this? I don't really get Artboards I imagine that's the option but not sure where to start. Say that I have 16 logos of football teams, and I need to have access to 500px and 300px versions at all times. Is there an elegant way of doing it other than just doing it manually and keeping them all ready? Is there a neat way to resize 16 logos at the same time so that they all fit together? I am curious.

Cheers, sheep!!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Organizing projects - various questions

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so, I am running a small YT channel about football games and as my projects become bigger and bigger I need to up my organization skills to make the work flow smoother.

I have this problem where I often use a lot of club logos, for every scoreboard, every table, etc. And that always involves resizing them, copying, pasting, nasty stuff.

What would be the most efficient way to take care of this? I don't really get Artboards I imagine that's the option but not sure where to start. Say that I have 16 logos of football teams, and I need to have access to 500px and 300px versions at all times. Is there an elegant way of doing it other than just doing it manually and keeping them all ready? Is there a neat way to resize 16 logos at the same time so that they all fit together? I am curious.

Cheers, sheep!!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 25, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be able to script some process using the logo sizes and the images sizes. To resize the logo for the current image. Something like I do for placing in watermarks.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know about Libraries panel? You can store there items you need for your project and use them as you need them by placing, dragging items onto canvas from the panel. This is just one more way that comes to my mind while reading about your problem. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2020 0