Highlighted

outil tampon

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je me sers énormément de l'outil Tampon, pourrait-on bloquer la source de l'outil tampon  par un raccourci clavier ?

Je sais que l'on peut passer par l'outil Tampon de motif mais ce serait tellement plus rapide avec un raccourci clavier.

Merci.

Translatioin.

Hello, I use the Tampon tool a lot, could we block the source of the buffer tool by a keyboard shortcut?

I know you can go through the Pattern Tampon [Stamp?] tool but it would be so much faster with a keyboard shortcut.

Thank you.

Edited by Moderator

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

outil tampon

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je me sers énormément de l'outil Tampon, pourrait-on bloquer la source de l'outil tampon  par un raccourci clavier ?

Je sais que l'on peut passer par l'outil Tampon de motif mais ce serait tellement plus rapide avec un raccourci clavier.

Merci.

Translatioin.

Hello, I use the Tampon tool a lot, could we block the source of the buffer tool by a keyboard shortcut?

I know you can go through the Pattern Tampon [Stamp?] tool but it would be so much faster with a keyboard shortcut.

Thank you.

Edited by Moderator

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum, to Photoshop from CC Services where it was moved to from the Using the Community forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»Hello, I use the Tampon tool a lot, could we block the source of the buffer tool by a keyboard shortcut?«

I don’t fully understand the translation, could you provide screenshots or sketches to illustrate? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0