• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paint and erase with the same brush - right handed?

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I LOVE that there's a new feature to toggle between painting and erasing with a consistent brush. I DON'T love that it's set to use the tilde key. The choice makes sense for right handers, but I'm left handed, so for me that will mean holding my arm up across the keyboard if I'm doing something where I'll want to swap back and forth a lot. (Either that or turn the keyboard sideways, but that'll mess with years of muscle memory for all the other shortcuts, not to mention typing.) 

I couldn't find it in the keyboard shortcut settings to assign a different key. If it's there, can someone tell me where to find it? And if not, can we add it?

Thanks for all the new release goodies. MAX week is one of the highlights of my year!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a danish keyboard, where the tilde key is not accesible without holding down shift as well. I can't even program my pad to press, so would definitely love to reassign the shortcut

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Feature requests can be posted here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family.

Jane (also a lefty)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines