Highlighted

paint brush erratic

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to use the paintbrush tool it acts as though I've clicked dozens of times on my image. It scatters all over the image. Doesn't matter which paintbrush tool. Same thing happens with the healing brush and the clone stamp. If I keep undoing (ctrl Z) I can usually get to a point where I can use the tool. If quits painting all ove the image. Each time I do the undo the paining covers a smaller area.

The attached example shows what happens at the first click to the paint brush.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

paint brush erratic

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to use the paintbrush tool it acts as though I've clicked dozens of times on my image. It scatters all over the image. Doesn't matter which paintbrush tool. Same thing happens with the healing brush and the clone stamp. If I keep undoing (ctrl Z) I can usually get to a point where I can use the tool. If quits painting all ove the image. Each time I do the undo the paining covers a smaller area.

The attached example shows what happens at the first click to the paint brush.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?