Highlighted

Painting Drawn in Imported Images

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway to fill in the empty spaces in the item I drew, for example I want to fill in the body of the jersey one color, and leave the sleeves/collar a different color. Not sure if photoshop or ilustrator is a better task, i drew the image and then imported the image from my old work so it is in photoshop I'm assuming as an imported image. Just want to know if theres a fill method to fill in certain sections without manually using the paint feature and to keep the color uniform and no stray lines

Is there anyway to fill in the empty spaces in the item I drew, for example I want to fill in the body of the jersey one color, and leave the sleeves/collar a different color. Not sure if photoshop or ilustrator is a better task, i drew the image and then imported the image from my old work so it is in photoshop I'm assuming as an imported image. Just want to know if theres a fill method to fill in certain sections without manually using the paint featureIs there anyway to fill in the empty spaces in the item I drew, for example I want to fill in the body of the jersey one color, and leave the sleeves/collar a different color. Not sure if photoshop or ilustrator is a better task, i drew the image and then imported the image from my old work so it is in photoshop I'm assuming as an imported image. Just want to know if theres a fill method to fill in certain sections without manually using the paint feature

Topics

How to, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Painting Drawn in Imported Images

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway to fill in the empty spaces in the item I drew, for example I want to fill in the body of the jersey one color, and leave the sleeves/collar a different color. Not sure if photoshop or ilustrator is a better task, i drew the image and then imported the image from my old work so it is in photoshop I'm assuming as an imported image. Just want to know if theres a fill method to fill in certain sections without manually using the paint feature and to keep the color uniform and no stray lines

Is there anyway to fill in the empty spaces in the item I drew, for example I want to fill in the body of the jersey one color, and leave the sleeves/collar a different color. Not sure if photoshop or ilustrator is a better task, i drew the image and then imported the image from my old work so it is in photoshop I'm assuming as an imported image. Just want to know if theres a fill method to fill in certain sections without manually using the paint featureIs there anyway to fill in the empty spaces in the item I drew, for example I want to fill in the body of the jersey one color, and leave the sleeves/collar a different color. Not sure if photoshop or ilustrator is a better task, i drew the image and then imported the image from my old work so it is in photoshop I'm assuming as an imported image. Just want to know if theres a fill method to fill in certain sections without manually using the paint feature

Topics

How to, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can select the area you want to color you should be able to fill the area with a color.  If you are workings on a shape layer or smart object layer you can not change the layer pixels. You would need to add an empty layer and fill the selected area with the color to overlay the shape or smart object layer.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines