Highlighted

Painting on iPad in Photoshop zoom problems

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PS mainly for painting on my iPad. There is a problem when I work on details and the app automatically zooms out to the full view (100%) as soon as I lift my pencil for longer than a few seconds. It's happening quite frequently during the painting session and is ridiculously frustrating and discouraging. I keep zooming back in to continue working on details every time it happens...
I haven't figured out how to change the settings to correct that. Do you have any suggestions? 

Cheers

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Painting on iPad in Photoshop zoom problems

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PS mainly for painting on my iPad. There is a problem when I work on details and the app automatically zooms out to the full view (100%) as soon as I lift my pencil for longer than a few seconds. It's happening quite frequently during the painting session and is ridiculously frustrating and discouraging. I keep zooming back in to continue working on details every time it happens...
I haven't figured out how to change the settings to correct that. Do you have any suggestions? 

Cheers

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?