Pan, Rotate, zoom canvas with a stylus

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings !

I'm here to ask the community a question and I hope it will find an answer.

I'm already using photoshop for graphism and GFX. And I'm fine with it. Like lot of people.

Now, I'm considering from Krita to Photoshop for drawing and illustrations. But there is something that really bugs me.

In Krita, I'm able to pan / rotate / zoom the canvas using the stylus.I just have to left click the stylus while dragging to pan it, left click on the stylus + shift to rotate it (free hand rotation), and left click on stylus + ctrl to zoom in / out depending on the move I do with the stylus.

This is really helpul and it's the main reason I'm staying on Krita. Now, is there any way to recreate this shortcut on photoshop? I tried to make it with assigning the shortcuts for zoom, pan and free hand rotate to the two clicks and the eraser of my stylus, but this is really not helpful.

I wonder if it is possible.

Kudos for the help !

TOPICS
How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A stylus or do you have a Pen? With a Pen you most likely can hold the H or Space Bar to Pan and zoom the image.  With a Stylus you should be able to use two finger touch gestures to Pan, zoom and rotate

JJMack

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines